Azure Knight
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Application - DD Chem

4 participantes

Application - DD Chem Empty Application - DD Chem

Mensaje por Humpius Dom 13 Mayo 2012, 1:58 pm

This probably won't look too good, since I had to use Google Translate for the application (I'm American and I can't read Spanish very well), but here goes nothing.

1> Job with which you would enter: DD Creo, also able to play other classes if needed (I know how to play almost everything).

Name it: Kash Mai Chek

3> Base level / job: 1/1 Novice (I just started Rotaku)

4> What is the task that you perform with your Job during WoE 2.0? Bombing called targets + gypsies and anything else that gets near the guild's stack, occasionally FCP, etc.

5> How often do you connect to RO? I'm not employed or in school at the moment, so I tend to spend ridiculous amounts of time on RO.

6> Do you have time during the week to farm consumables for WoE? What are you wearing?: Yes, I have time to farm during the week. As mentioned before, I just started on Rotaku, so I don't have any gear yet.

7> Screenshot of your character: (Show Image required with usable & equipment) No gear yet, but I can give you a calculator link: Click.

Of course, if the beach set is available, then I'll switch to that as soon as I'm able to get it (unless nodelay snipers are prominent on this server?).

8> you change the team / build according to our needs and / or constructive criticism? Yes, of course.

9> What is the other job you can use and what would you do with it in WoE 2.0? As mentioned before, I can play almost anything (except champ), though I'm most experienced with MS Wiz, FS Wiz and HP.

10> Do you do something on Saturdays and Sundays? No, not really.

11> Why do you like to join AK? Because I'm looking for some extra WoE's to fill my ridiculous amount of free time with and I read on the server forums that this guild was recruiting.

12> Do you like doing something else apart from WoE? BG and high-end MvP'ing (can play anything for Bio 3 besides lure).

13> Did you go to WoE once with another Guild? What / What? Why you left anterior and / or last? I've WoE'd with a lot of guilds and on multiple servers. I was a co-leader of Innuendo. I've also played with 1hp / ROSS and a handful of other guilds.

14> Do you have idea that is the Raidcall? Would you mind using it? Yes, I know what Raidcall is. I already have it installed and have no problems using it.

15> Do you know how to use forums? Would you mind to be active in them? Sure.

16> Do you know what the ROSTER? Do you have any problem to register your character in the main roster, builds and equipment?: Not a problem.

17> Would you be willing to post weekly attendance in WoE playing AK? Of course.

18> accept the terms set forth in Regulation of AK? (if you think you can meet them refrain from making apply). Yes, I accept.

Humpius
Invitado

Application - DD Chem Empty Re: Application - DD Chem

Mensaje por Humpius Dom 13 Mayo 2012, 1:59 pm

Sorry about the double post, but it looks like the hyperlink to my build in the original application didn't work, so here's the full URL: http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?caHbLbiabazabbLbLabEaaaaaaaaaaaaaalkabaaaaaaajQe9d7e9uXiMcntpbunEbCr5aalYcvaaaaacaabkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaatakkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabWkaOcqkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaakaaakakaaaeaHaaaa

Humpius
Invitado

Mensaje por Bambu Dom 13 Mayo 2012, 2:18 pm

+1 welcome n.n
Bambu
Bambu
Moderador

Mensaje por Juno Dom 13 Mayo 2012, 2:25 pm

+1

Hi there, i´ve heard of your past guilds, 1 hp / Ross, i played against 1 hp un cavaleRO.

Your apply seems pretty well, we are searching a creo DD with EXP, equipment its not that hard to get here, our guild goes to MvP ( valky armor, shield, satan hat ) so that will not be a problem.

We save at @go 18 ( ayothaya )
Juno
Juno

Mensaje por Yuna Dom 13 Mayo 2012, 3:13 pm

Apply accepted, create account and go 18.
Regards

Última edición por Yuna el Jue 17 Mayo 2012, 2:34 am, editado 1 vez
Yuna
Yuna

Mensaje por diegofausto Dom 13 Mayo 2012, 5:14 pm

welcome to Ak if you need something just ask ^^
diegofausto
diegofausto
Admin

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado